Improve your teaching

http://www.noodletools.com/public/121010123651478623994229

http://www.lds.org/servi....e-your-teaching?lang=eng



    • How can I improve my ability to teach?

    Prepare Yourself Spiritually

    How can I prepare myself spiritually to teach?
  • Love Those You Teach

    How can loving those I teach make a difference in their lives?
  • Methods of Teaching

    What methods can I use to teach an effective lesson?


    “The Lord can do remarkable miracles with a person of ordinary ability who is humble, faithful, and diligent in serving the Lord and seeks to improve himself. This is because God is the ultimate source of power.”

Comments

This project is titled - ENCOUNTERING TRADITION IN THE LEARNERS' ENGAGEMENT - It deals with analysis on conventional and non-conventional teaching learning skills with Interactive Web or without it. How it makes a learner engaged or disengaged.

Popular posts from this blog

ELTAI WORKSHOP on 13th October 2023

Webinars from 20th to 31st January, 2021 via MS teams Platform at BNU, Udaipur (Rajasthan)

AWAKE ARISE AWAKE!!