http://www.noodletools.com/public/121010123651478623994229 http://www.lds.org/servi....e-your-teaching?lang=eng How can I improve my ability to teach? Prepare Yourself Spiritually How can I prepare myself spiritually to teach? Love Those You Teach How can loving those I teach make a difference in their lives? Methods of Teaching What methods can I use to teach an effective lesson? Improve Your Teaching How can I improve my ability to teach? “The Lord can do remarkable miracles with a person of ordinary ability who is humble, faithful, and diligent in serving the Lord and seeks to improve himself. This is because God is the ultimate source of power.”
(OVERVIEW) REFLECTIONS IN WEEK - 10 It had been a startling start for me to get through the intricacies of webskills and teaching skills via UO. I was afraid then, I was holding myself high to penetrate through the webskills techno-savvy approach of UO. Learning this E-Teacher (Building Teaching Skills through Webskills) through University of Oregon, U.S.A., is relevant to my own further academic enhancement and it will enrich me with the global demand of raising better human capital well-versed in English language both as a teacher and as a student. First I opened my classroom discussion account, but I was initially stuck up with blogger. I named it –http://extaxsieinelt.blogspot.com/ - Webskills in ELT. Incorporating Technology via Blog The teachers are nowadays quite conversed with world-wide web services for their teaching learning interventions. Even the faculty and students do not lag behind in developing their interpersonal relations throu...
FACULTY PROFILE - PROFESSOR DR. JAYSHREE SINGH DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH B.N.AGRICULTURE COLLEGE ROOM 10C (Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities an Education) B.N.P.G.CO.ED.COLLEGE ROOM 43 (Faculty of Science, Computer Science and IT , Biotechnology and Law) BHUPAL NOBLES’ UNIVERSITY UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN WEBLINKS- https://www.linkedin.com/in/professor-dr-jayshree-singh-5b9a84281/ http://bnuniversity.ac.in/index.html https://jayshreesinghextaxsieinelt.blogspot.com/ https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jayshree_Singh https://www.mohanlalsukhadiaudaipur.academia.edu/JayshreeSingh https://mobile.twitter.com/drjayshreesingh https://m.facebook.com/100002222345928/ https://www2.slideshare.net/jayshreesingh1 Name DR JAYSHREE SINGH Designation Professor of English Qualification Post- Doctoral Fellowship in English, Ph. D. in English, M. Phil. in ELT, B. Ed. (ELT), M. B. A. (HRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights, Post-Diploma in German Language, M. A. English, B. A. English Honor...
Comments