Keywords: marketing, green products, environment, business strategy, Government policies, sustainability development goals Business Strategies for Agrarian Sustainability and Green Marketing in India Dr. Jayshree Singh, Associate Professor, Head, Department of English, Bhupal Nobles’ University, Udaipur Dr Salvatore Tolone Azzariti, Distinguished Professor of Private Law, Woxsen University, Telangana
https://www.linkedin.com/in/professor-dr-jayshree-singh-5b9a84281 Dr. Jayshree Singh, Professor of English, Bhupal Nobles University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India MBA-HRM-2013,POST-DOCToral- #Environ-Culture -2011, Ph.D.Eng.Litt.-2007, P.G.Dip.HRGT-2007(Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights from New Delhi Institute of Human Rights.), M.Phil.ELT-1993,M.A.Eng.1990, B.Ed.199, B.A.Eng.Honours -1988, 3yrs.die Deutschsprachekurz 1987-1989, Univ.-NCC Cadetship- 1986-1988, RDC Prime Minister's Rally Camp-DELHI-1988, Best Army Wing Cadet Award. Current session 2025-2026- Faculty Member in the Department of English for Multidisciplinary Educational Units of B.N.P.G. & B.N.P.G.Co.Ed Colleges, BN UNIVERSITY- Email-ID- dr.jayshree.singh@gmail.com WhatsApp number-91 9828375535 Member the Board of English Studies Adjunct Faculty of Legal English Writing and Research in the Faculty of Law, BNU Udaipur. Employability Skills English Language Trainer in Placement Cell. students'w...
(OVERVIEW) REFLECTIONS IN WEEK - 10 It had been a startling start for me to get through the intricacies of webskills and teaching skills via UO. I was afraid then, I was holding myself high to penetrate through the webskills techno-savvy approach of UO. Learning this E-Teacher (Building Teaching Skills through Webskills) through University of Oregon, U.S.A., is relevant to my own further academic enhancement and it will enrich me with the global demand of raising better human capital well-versed in English language both as a teacher and as a student. First I opened my classroom discussion account, but I was initially stuck up with blogger. I named it –http://extaxsieinelt.blogspot.com/ - Webskills in ELT. Incorporating Technology via Blog The teachers are nowadays quite conversed with world-wide web services for their teaching learning interventions. Even the faculty and students do not lag behind in developing their interpersonal relations throu...
Comments