PPT & Studying Travel & its Vocabulary-Data

Comments

Hello Jayshree,

Your film looks nice and I can see you must have had a lot of fun while making it.

I believe in Dvolver being an ideal tool to use in demonstration and presentation classes. Furthermore, in classrooms where students can use a computer on their own, Dvolver may turn out to be a great writing tool as well.

I hope you will have some more (useful) fun with Dvolver.
Jasmina
Dear Jasmina

Good to hear from you, after a two week gap you are back to my post, I hope all is at your end being progressive.

Actually I intend to integrate this little film in my presentation of Project task done by us in week 5. I am trying hard to make puzzles through crossword weaver.com, but it is not letting us to download without purchase that tool for integrating with TELL so easily.

I hope you will suggest me perhaps Hot Potatoes, I have not tried it for creating games.

Do you think is there any other site/engine that can let me to frame puzzles for vocabulary building test?

Rest later .

With thanks

Jayshree

Popular posts from this blog

ELTAI WORKSHOP on 13th October 2023

Webinars from 20th to 31st January, 2021 via MS teams Platform at BNU, Udaipur (Rajasthan)

AWAKE ARISE AWAKE!!